Monostop Thermo is a top quality 100% acrylic thermal insulation paint. Because of its special composition creates an elastic membrane which displays excellent thermal insulation properties, contributing to energy saving all year round (winter-summer). At the Same time, it ensures excellent waterproofing of the wall from moisture and frost and also has anti-mouchotic properties.
Monostop Thermo is a certified cold color from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens and has high reflectivity in solar Reflectance and high emission coefficient of infrared radiation (e) *.
Key points for the selection of Monostop Thermo are as follows:
• Thermal Insulating Paint.
• High reflectivity value in solar radiation (SR) (Solar Reflectance) = 0.87 (ASTM E 903-96, ASTM G 159-98)
• High emission coefficient in infrared radiation (e) = 0.83 (ASTM E 408-71 (2002)).
• Excellent elasticity, resistance to frost and moisture, covering.
• High efficiency and whiteness.
• Displays resistance to Kimliasi (ASTM D4214-98).
• Displays high resistance to alkali (ASTM D 1308-02, ASTM D 714-02).